- Melissa’s Everyday Cooking With Organic Produce: A Guide to Easy-to-Make Dishes With Fresh Organic Fruits and Vegetables, by Cathy Thomas
- Eating Local: The Cookbook Inspired by America’s Farmers by Sur La Table and Janet Fletcher
- Fast, Fresh and Green: More Than 90 Delicious Recipes for Veggie Lovers, by Susie Middleton
- Farmers Market Desserts by Jennie Schacht
- The Big Summer Cookbook: 300 Fresh, Flavorful Recipes for Those Lazy, Hazy Days by Jeff Cox
- The Farmer's Market Cookbook: Seasonal Dishes Made from Nature's Freshest Ingredients by Richard Ruben
- The Farmer's Kitchen: The Ultimate Guide to Enjoying Your CSA and Farmers' Market Foods
These are just a few of the many ideas out there on how to cook with vegetables. Kim and I will be placing some of our favorite recipes on cards for you to pick up at the stand or in our CSA boxes. We hope this will help you enjoy our fresh veggies even more!